Skip’s and Fun Riders Lobster-Fest 2013 went very well at the Big E for the second straight year raising just under $4000 for the VA Hospital and Holyoke Soldiers Home.
You can read more about the event on Masslive.com
Thanks to all of the vendors from around the country who were kind enough to donate to a local charity!
Please be sure and patronize their businesses during next years Big E:
- Rudy Brodsky and Todd Duval – The Cooks! These guys brought their incredibly diverse trailer and cooked/steamed the 300 lobsters, 300 ++ ears of corn, 16 gallons of clam chowder, 10 LBS of butter and served another 15 LBS. of coleslaw! Thanks guys!
- Clem Martone, The Italian Pavilion (Clem allowed us to have our lobster-fest in his display!)
- Mike Zdebiak, Meester Mikes Chicken wings and his NEW corn on the cob stand! (bought 20+ Tickets and donated the corn!!!)
- Dennis, Butcher Boys (I think he bought like 20 tickets this year and 30 last year)
- Andy Pipon, Fun Rider Rentals. Andy is my partner in the Lobster-Fest!
- Mark Biseinere, Owner All State Fire – Volunteered his time to help cook food.
- “Fireball” Dave, Fun Rider Rentals – Dave held down the fort until dawn. Thanks for all the help and congratulations on your 10th day of Marriage!
- “Ohio” Dave – Bought a bunch of tickets and also sold some for us. Thanks Dave!
- Mickey Stevens, Irish Choppers – Bought some tickets! Thanks man much appreciated!
The above is just the tip of the iceberg! So many people helped in so many different ways and for that we are grateful!